Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Springfield, New York City, and Cleveland

Been slacking here. I'm quoting Tycho from Penny Arcade when I state "I've been colonized by some invasive organism, origin unknown, and I can feel it breeding and pooling in my substructure." Sinus pressure abounds on this bus. The Finns are heavy smokers and while I don't necessarily curse them for it, it is somewhat inhibiting.

I was joined by two close friends from Jersey at the Jaxx show in Springfield, VA This made for a good evening.

Many familiars came to the New York City date last night. Worthy of brief mention was Lou who appears are the ship captain in our upcoming video "Cruise Ship Terror" and the head of our old label Bald Freak Music, Ron "Q*Ball" Scalzo. Always a pleasure to be in the city, there's always good pizza around every corner.

Tonight we're in Cleveland at a little place called Peabody's. The bus is parked across from a large building with the words "Wolstein Center" adorned on its facade. I think it would be funnier if it said "Wolfenstein Center", and if you entered, it was just like starting one of the Wolfenstein games. Har har har.

See you all at the show.
~RedRum

Backstage Beer Info:
Springfield:
Budweiser

New York City:
Budweiser