Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kentucky

My grandfather on my fathers side passed away this morning. R.I.P. Walt Greczyn. He was one of the most straightforward men I have ever known and will be missed. I have been somewhat in my cup all day because I will not be able to attend the ceremony due to Paganfest. But the show must go on.

On the brighter side, I had authentic Kentucky fried chicken for lunch. Not at a KFC, at a legitimate proprietor of fried foods.

It will be another small show tonight, I believe. But this is a welcomed break from the monster venues we were playing where the crowd is a bajillion (yea, I went there) miles away behind a lame barricade. Fuck barricades. Kills the intimacy. And we all know, intimacy is the fuckin' shit.

Word on the street is Eric W. Brown of ex-Destroy Destroy Destroy/Inferi fame is coming out tonight. Looking forward to nerding it up with his ilk.

Hazzah
~RedRum