Friday, May 8, 2009

Denny's x2

I had two meals at Denny's yesterday, and in between them I managed to squeeze in a meal at White Castle. During the second Denny's visit we were accompanied by the gents in Primordial. As the food arrived at the table they were shocked and appalled by how primarily yellow the food was. I have never really thought about it, but its true. Pretty much everything you can order at Denny's is yellow. I guess in America we are so desensitized to overly fried foods that we just don't even think twice. America. Fuck yea.

Powerfest was cool. The venue, the Pearl Room, was beautiful. I am told it was just recently built and it's still in prime condition.

As I sit here in the back lounge before the show in St. Paul it occurs to me that I have to update the backstage beer info, but the dates are beginning to become hazy as I try to recall details such as this. I am now 3 dates behind, and although this is no one's fault but my own, I'd still feel better assigning blame to someone else. Let's just say this is Captain Crashride's fault for buying me too many Jagerbombs.

Backstage Beer Info:
Cleveland:
Budweiser

Covington:
Vexed on this one, but probably: Budweiser

Mokena:
Miller Genuine Draft
Budweiser

This is the last US date for awhile, then we're back in Canada living it up in the North with no bus internet. Fuck my life.

There's rumor in the air of the Winnipeg show show being canceled. If this is the case, it will be a very welcomed day off. But we'll see. It would be a shame, the Canadian shows have been exponentially better and to top it off, its a Saturday show.

~RedRum