Thursday, May 14, 2009

The coolest Canadian city?

So Vancouver surprised the fuck out of us. Cool city with lots to see, very nice venue, and the crowd was bitchin'. I have come to realize, the thing I love about Canada is that there are A&W's everywhere. The closest A&W at home was almost an hour away. Then it closed down, and the next closest A&W is in Newark airport nearly two hours away. Fuck my life.

But our neighbor to the north has repeatedly given the gift of easy access A&W. And for that, I thank you Canada.

Had border check to get back into the states earlier this morning. We crossed into Canada twice, and into the US twice on this tour, and NONE of the border check procedures where at all the same. I can understand the protocol at the US to differ from that of the Canadian stops, but come on, the US border checks can't get their shit together?

But I digress. Vancouver was a great show in probably the nicest venue on this tour. 5 days left though, so we'll see. We're in Seattle now. Everything I know about Seattle I pieced together from watching Frasier. Yea, I like Frasier. Fuck off.

Backstage Beer Info:
Vancouver:
Sleeman Honey Lager
Molson