Sunday, May 10, 2009

Regina = Beer Pwnage

Finally, a venue that adheres rationally to the logic of a beer drinker. Instead of getting a case of one beer this evening and subjecting myself to certain monotony, I was able to get procure that which I wished from the bar. This being said, I went ahead and sampled those which I had yet to sup. Tasting unkown beer is a wonderful experience.

Also,there is an old Hammond organ from the 70's with built in rhythm loops and auto-chords backstage that Korpiklaani and we were fooling around with. Built in waltz beats + Finns = crazy fun.

Backstage Beer Info:
Regina:
Lucky Lager
Kokanee Glacier Beer
Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale
Big Rock GrassHopper
Big Rock Honey Brown Lager
Big Rock Traditional Ale
Old Style Pilsner















10 hour drive tonight to Edmonton.

Cheers
~RedRum