Friday, May 15, 2009

How 'bout those SuperSonics?

Today was a good day for fooding. Breakfast was had at a Thai/Chinese restaurant made up of a bunch of old train cars. I'm not sure what the connection was between train cars and Chinese food, but it was some of the best General Tso's chicken I've ever had.

Finally some good catering at the venue here in Seattle as well. Had me some killer homemade spaghetti & meatballs.

Juho from Korp and I had an interesting conversation regarding the state of metal music from Finnland, which culminated in our mutual belief that, although we'd like it to, Wintersun's new album will probably NOT live up to the hype and expectations that have been built around it. Our hesitations grow as the album delays keep flooding in. But who knows, maybe Jari and company have something special up their sleeves. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for it to be as groundbreaking as the first record was. I guess only time will tell. Har har.

Backstage Beer Info:
Seattle:
Corona Extra
Heineken