Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Graz - A Special Post


Today's update will be a guest post by the mighty Chris Bowes, the singer of our piratical brothers in arms, Alestorm:

"Sup dudes? This is badass fuckin' pirate Chris representin' to y'all from the sexy city of Graz in Austria. Actually that shit is a lie. This town blows goats. Apparently the most epic and bodacious governor of California Mr. Sir Lord Arnold of Schwarzenegger comes from here. Not like anyone gives a shit. As far as these dungeon-raping dudes are concerned, that guy is dead to the world. I tried giving a shoutout to that badass mothafucka on stage tonight, but nobody got what I was on about. No biggie. We all still rocked out, especially those badass piratical dudes in Swashbuckle. I was supposed to be dressing up as a shark on stage tonight, but I was caught short while dropping off some chocolate hostages. They hate me forever. Especially Pat, that big fat fucking faggot. But fuck it, I'd bone that dude in his big fatty folds. Yeah baby, you dig that shit.

Yeah, I'm all outta ideas. Time to get wasted on this delicious (read, shitty) Austrian beer. Mmmm.... Puntigamer.

Goodnight, bitches.
Word.
Chris xxx"