Thursday, September 17, 2009

Frankfurt

Its Gaz's birthday today. He is fucking GONE at the moment. I think he's drank everything we've put in front of him. Excellent.

I regretfully did not get to check out the surrounding area today near the venue, but I have been to Frankfurt before on our journey a few months back to Wacken, so I know it is a bit of a bore. This notwithstanding, it is my pleasure to tell you, Frankfurt, that you might be the craziest crowd we've seen yet on this tour. While this venue is fairly small, it is blessed with a certain charm that I can't quite pin down. Although the show was sold out, people came to hang around outside in a large outdoor patio type thing, knowing that they couldn't get in. I don't think you'd see that in the States for a show like this at a relatively small venue. Pretty cool.

Nobeard is getting over a bad head cold. Crashride has just fallen victim to it, I believe. I fear I may be next. I am fighting off this internal bilogical attack by means of awesome local pizza. Who would have thought there to be good pizza in, of all places, Frankfurt?

So we're in Germany for a couple more days then we'll hit up Belgium, hopefully for tasty chocolate.

Backstage Beer Info:
Frankfurt:
Binding Export

~RedRum