Friday, November 6, 2009

Springfield, VA @ Jaxx

You people have no idea what a relief it is to finally play a show with bands whom I can enjoy musically. Tonight marks the first date on Ensiferum's From Afar tour. And fuck hell do I love me some Ensiferum. They are currently in the middle of Lai Lai Hei. A personal favorite. They might as well have perfected organized noise in my opinion. Petri was diggin or stuff heavily. Super stoked about this. Also get to enjoy the company of our old pals Blackguard again. Those crazy Canadians have not changed a bit. Good times. It is very sad to think that I only get another day of this and don't return to their tour until December.

Rolling into Allentown, PA for what may be considered out "hometown" show. Even thought its two hours away from home. Family and friends will pile in in droves.

Backstage Beer Info
Springfield:
Amstel Light